Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Seriously, I'm sorry guys.

Yo guys, Joeker here again. I just want to apoligize to everyone for the extreme lack of inactivity here. Anything I say will just sound like an excuse, but please do take a moment to hear me out. You see guys, My laptop broke a while ago, so I haven't been able to write the stuff I was planning to do for the blog since, well, it's getting fixed and I don't have any of the material I was going to use. TheDokta has started his last year of high school, so he will be very busy. Until I get my laptop back, the lack of activity will probably continue, so I'm very sorry for that everyone! As soon as I get my laptop back however, I'll be sure to get that review of Climax Heroes Fourze up.

Also, I'd just like to say "Thank you" to all of our supporters. We're not a popular blog or anything, but we still get around 2000 views a month! Thats a month when we don't do actually do anything! So really, thank you guys. I never thought I'd see anything I create see any success at all, let alone this. You are all great, and I promise you all we'll have some new content up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment